BCA

Deface pages creator 1.3 Release New version

Thursday, October 23, 2014
Deface pages creator 1.3 Release New version





 I was using the Deface Page Generator by icy.
It is a nice tool, but there are not many options and features.
I created a new one with more options and with a better design.
I just stole some code of the javascript box because my javascript skills aren´t good enough to PROGRAM a complete javascript box.
His tool is opensource so I think, it isn´t bad, if i stole some lines to complete my tool.
Now I have many options and my Deface Creator isn´t the same like his version.
My version is more sophisticated.
The newest Version is 1.3!
Description:
You are able to create a full deface page with this tool.
Type in the site title, some lines and add some speacials to your site like:
- Background music
– a 
funny
 circle around the curser
–  Hide sourcecode
–  add image
– link image to your site
–  javascript box
– alert with your give text
– change background color
– change font color
File Info
REPORT date: 2010-08-11 05:32:29 (GMT 1)
File name: advanced-deface-creator-1-3-ex
File size: 823296 bytes
MD5 Hash: d137b55137ed7374f7119205999b902a
SHA1 Hash: 28ff11c7eaefc1400f9a1a882ede9cf3b01e44cf
Detection rate: 0 on 16 (0%)
Status: CLEAN
Detections
a-squared -
Avast -
AVG -
Avira AntiVir -
BitDefender -
ClamAV -
Comodo -
Dr.Web -
F-PROT6 -
Ikarus T3 -
Kaspersky -
NOD32 -
Panda -
TrendMicro -
VBA32 -
VirusBuster -
Scan REPORT generated by
NoVirusThanks.org
Update: v1.1 to 1.3
– adding ftp upload
– adding icons
– adding APPLY button
– adding Save & Load system
– adding small preview in settings
– changed settings style
– fixed Visual Power Packs error
Download:

0 comments:

Post a Comment